The innovative product supports remote meter reading, including small block/flow monitoring using IOT Communication.
Ultrasonic water meters precisely measure minute changes in the propagation time of ultrasonic waves in a fluid flow, has no pressure loss due to pipe diameter reduction and mechanical actuator, and can be installed alone while using batteries.
AQUA-W is arranged by evenly dividing two horizontal pairs of ultrasonic vibrators on the pipe and measures the linear flow velocity of the corresponding path in real-time. It calculates and integrates the flow rate by applying the flow measurement formula to each position's linear flow velocity value. Here, the 3D measuring unit precisely measures the geometric elements formed by the ultrasonic waves.
|Ultrasonic measurement||Path||Wet 2 paths (propagation time difference)|
|Sensor frequency||1 ㎒|
|MCU||STM32L, 32 ㎒|
|Wireless communication||Remote Display & LTE Unit (LTE-CAT.M1): 900 ㎒, 1.8 ㎓|
|Power supply||Measuring unit||Li-SOCI2 Battery, 133 Ah|
|Secondary indicato||Li-SOCI2 Battery, 38 Ah|
|Display||Integrated flow||1234567.89 ㎥|
|Instantaneous flow rate||123.456 ㎥/h|
|Status||instrument error, indication for fully filled pipes, battery level|
|Flange standard||KS D 3578|
|Data communication||Measuring unit||Serial communication, IrDA (115,200 bps)|
|Remote Display & LTE Unit||Serial communication, RS-232C, RS-485 (optional) 115,200 bps|
|· Data collection interval: 1 minute ~ 1 hour with step of 1 minute
· Wireless data transmission interval: 1 minute ~ 6 hours with step of 1 minute
· Bluetooth: when connected with a designated Android app
|FRAM(non-volatile)||128 KB, expandable to 2 MB (optional)|
|Performance||Type 2, 250 turn down ratio , environmental rating C|
1. High measurement precision with turn down ratio of 250 as water meters for large water users with complete digital ultrasonic measurement
2. Accurate flow measurement even for low flow velocity of ~0.02 ㎧ or less and AI algorithm to self-diagnose for partially filled pipes, backflow, air bubbles, sensor errors, etc.
3. Database without loss of measurement results
4. Simultaneously performs remote meter reading and pipe network monitoring
5. Minimum straight pipes required (5D / 3D)
1. Check the measurement status of AQUA-W from outside the manhole with MiniCAT-C1 displaying digital measurement results.
2. It collects/stores information (e.g., flow rate, pressure, and instrument status), transmits the collected data at least every minute in the LTE-CAT.M1 method, and strengthens security through encryption when data is transmitted.
1. AQUA-W and MiniCAT-C1, powered by built-in batteries, do not require external power construction during installation and can be used for up to 8 years without battery replacement by using a power-saving algorithm.
2. MiniCAT-C1 configures remote meter reading and small block flow monitoring systems for large water users at low cost without construction required for power supply and LOP(Local Operation Panel) installation and enables remote data transmission even in closed places such as manholes or common ducts.
3. Small protective panels are available when necessary.